Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We are always looking to grow and better our business – and the Account Management team is the catalyst for that growth. Our focus is on building the client’s business, the account relationship and the expertise of our team. That means spotting game-changing ideas to grow our client’s business and solve challenges. Selling ideas fearlessly and confidently. And keeping things simple, organized and clear – even in the most complex situations – so that we can make great work.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Account Manager – someone who can win the hearts of clients, inspire junior staff and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll manage Account Executives and independent contractors, pump out leading client service results and oversee multiple pieces of digital marketing business. Day to day, your role includes:
- Strengthening our relationship with the clients, becoming their go-to resource – you’ll win them over by asking the right questions, agilely leading insightful, real-time dialogue, and being a visible and influential presence among their senior management
- Displaying a firm understanding of the client team’s structure, hierarchy and political realities
- Knowing all there is to know about the client’s product or service, the market and its consumer – and understanding the marketing objectives in terms of sales, market-share and competitor products
- Acting as an ambassador for the brand, internally and externally
- Helping the client promote work within their company and, when appropriate, the broader marketplace
- Creating dependable, organized and clear communications at all levels and across all departments
- Steering actionable briefs and presenting work confidently and persuasively
- Managing client and agency team expectations, day in and out, and helping clear roadblocks to success
- Developing team members by coaching, training and identifying areas of growth
- Overseeing various production stages and ensuring adequate resources
- Understanding the larger financial picture and impacts on contribution margins/revenue targets
We’re looking for a talented Account Manager with strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- An unwavering passion for marketing, and an unstoppable drive to bring the best work to life
- Four years of college education and five to seven years of experience, preferably at a creative agency
- Impressive expertise in the digital world – you keep a pulse on what’s happening, and you offer smart POVs on how businesses should adapt accordingly
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking – you’re strong on both IQ and EQ, as adept at reading data for insights as you are at reading clients for feedback
- Effective time-management, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
- Proven leadership and management training – you’re known for your ability to coach and develop talent, inspire and drive change, and bring varied groups together to collaborate effectively
- Amazing communication and presentation skills – you’re articulate, straightforward and engaging
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.