At ITW Food Equipment Group, people and food are our passion. We believe great food brings people together, and the relationships we share feed our inspiration to be the best we can be for one another.
Our family of premium brands has been dedicated for more than a century to supporting those who are not only passionate about creating great food, but are inspired by the people they serve and come to know on a daily basis.
Likewise, it is our mission to provide food equipment that foodservice and food retail professionals can trust to work hard and deliver quality, consistent results day in and day out, empowering them to focus on what they love most—creating great food for great people.
This position will be responsible for helping to identify and execute specific strategies to grow sales and market share in the Boston area. The individual will develop relationships with existing accounts while aggressively pursuing new market opportunities. The objective will be to sell all products within the scope of the dealer and Food Equipment Group responsibilities to achieve overall sales plan and personal objectives. The expectation is to learn, understand, and effectively convey features, benefits, and value proposition for all ITW FEG products while working in the assigned market.
- Facilitate growth of Hobart, Traulsen & Baxter products to the Foodservice community.
- Participate in creation of sales plan(s) and targeted initiatives with Territory Sales Managers.
- In support of sales plans, develop relationships and drive activity through consultants, foodservice dealers, and/or end user customers.
- Foster entire sales-cycle process, including receipt of purchase order and processing through appropriate Order Entry / Customer Care representative.
- Coordinate delivery, installation, and demonstration to meet customer requirements.
- Submit timely reports on sales activity, competitive activity, and market conditions.
- Participate in seminars, customer trade shows, and factory trainings.
- Maintain knowledge of all products and place emphasis on selling all lines.
- Conduct all activities in keeping with company policies and procedures.
- Work in conjunction with Hobart Service to ensure a very positive post-sale customer experience.
- Work independently in territory while engaging with senior Territory Sales Managers for guidance.
- Must be willing to travel within assigned territory
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor degree in business, culinary, or related field(s).
- 1-3 years of field selling experience, working directly with dealers, end users or in other business-to-business environments
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- CRM Software Experience preferred
- Auto quotes
- Excellent short-term, mid-term, and long-term ability to set goals, prioritize, and manage time.
- Consultative problem solver and very strong communicator.
- Ability to create and execute impactful sales presentations for small and large groups.
- Ability and willingness to work as a team on common goals, and to work towards total team development.
Advancement opportunities may require relocation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.